Loss of profits following fire including lighting and explosion Special perils (including aircraft, earthquake, riot, civil commotion, riot fire, malicious damage, storm, tempest, flood, burst pipes, sprinkler leakage, impact damage, subsidence, landslip, heave, spontaneous combustion, strikes and accidental damage).
- Advanced profits
- Increased cost of working
- Additional increased cost of working
- Book debts
- Auditors and professional fees
- Loss of rent
- Damage at customers or suppliers premises
- Denial of access
- Failure of public utilities
- Loss of metered water
- Murder/suicide on the premises
If you have a risk you would like to discuss, please email Mark Tomkinson or John Paul Allcock and find out how to protect your business. Alternatively please use our online enquiry form.