Residential and Commerical Property Development Insurance

If you’re a managing agent with a portfolio of properties – whether residential or commercial – we can build a ‘tailor-made’ insurance programme to meet your individual needs. Typically this would include the property, income protection and liability insurance.

property development

Material Damage

  • Fire, lightning, explosion, earthquake, theft, riot, malicious persons, storm or flood, escape of oil or water, impact by vehicle or animal, breakage or collapse of aerials, accidental damage.
  • Landlords’ fixtures and fittings, outbuildings, roads, garden machinery, garden furniture, trees, plants, etc.
  • Contents of common parts, including: furniture, carpets, curtains, equipment and tenants’ improvements.

Property Owners Liability

  • Legal liability
  • Legal costs
  • Indemnity to principals, directors and employees

Employers’ Liability

Protects employers against damages and legal costs which arise as a result of employees suffering an injury or disease due to, and during, their employment. To discuss your individual business requirements contact either Mark Tomkinson or John Paul Allcock. Alternatively please use our online enquiry form.